Hope Project Development Case Worker
The Hope Projects work with destitute asylum-seekers in Birmingham and the West Midlands The Development Worker will:
- work to improve access to immigration/asylum advice and representation for asylum-seekers and other new migrants;
- undertake legal immigration/asylum advice and representation;
- develop training programmes for both specialist and non-specialist advice- and caseworkers;
- raise awareness of significant issues in immigration/asylum law and practice;
- service the project’s steering group.
The deadline for applications is Monday 30 November 2015
British Red Cross are looking for a full time Casework and Advocacy Coordinator to provide practical support, casework advice and emergency provisions to refugees and asylum seekers as part of its Yorkshire Refugee Support team in West Yorkshire. For more information and to apply go to:http://www.redcross.org.uk/About-us/Jobs
http://rcdow.org.uk/diocese/jobs/ – there are lots of different jobs on this website from cleaners to night porters to support workers and resettlement workers – deadlines vary
Freedom from Torture –
look at link for a range of jobs, volunteering and intern opportunities
Look at the link below for a range of jobs available at the Camden Society
Please find link to more than 75 immigration jobs.
Free employment advice and support Are you from a refugee background and living in London? Are you looking for a job but don’t know where to start?
The Refugee Council can offer you:
- Expert advice and support
- Access to a range of employment workshops
- Help with Job Search, CVs & interviews
- Help understanding the UK working culture
- Work experience opportunities
- Support in finding a job that’s right for you
If you would like to find out more or meet one of the Employment Advisors, call them free on 0808 808 2252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.