Training Manager – Harare – The deadline for applications is 31st November 2014.
Harley Reed is looking for a bright individual to manage the training operations in its Zimbabwean office. The ideal candidate will be a Zimbabwean living abroad and willing to relocate.
Responsible for the planning, operation, growth and day to day management of the office/training department. The role involves developing and managing existing Harley Reed training offerings as well as exploring other business development opportunities. Training Delivery is a key responsibility for this position. Consequently, the incumbent will occasionally be expected to teach/lecture and conduct tutor reviews at the weekend.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent working knowledge of current and emerging training tools and learning interventions/aids.
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Good networking, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Experience in designing, delivering and evaluating a range of learning and development interventions, including training courses and workshops that require sound facilitation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all categories of employees.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often pressured environment.
- Knowledge in the use of training software and tools, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good managerial, coaching, mentoring, and interpersonal skills in a “team” setting.
- Business Development skills.
- Proactive following opportunities.
- Strong appreciation of time & cost requirements for delivery of scope.
- Builds rapport with client.
- Able to foresee and handle any potential risk management issues.
- Masters degree in Education, Business Administration or related field.
- Membership of a professional body (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CIPS, CIM).
- Eight (8) years’ experience with at least 4 years in management position.
Interested applicants should send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com, putting the full job title in the subject line.
There’s a great (£40K) media and comms job (External Affairs Manager) being advertised by IPPR North – based in Manchester.
Deadline: 31 October 2014
Freedom from Torture -
look at link for a range of jobs, volunteering and intern opportunities
Look at the link below for a range of jobs available at the Camden Society
Please find link to more than 75 immigration jobs.
Free employment advice and support Are you from a refugee background and living in London? Are you looking for a job but don’t know where to start?
The Refugee Council can offer you:
- Expert advice and support
- Access to a range of employment workshops
- Help with Job Search, CVs & interviews
- Help understanding the UK working culture
- Work experience opportunities
- Support in finding a job that’s right for you
If you would like to find out more or meet one of the Employment Advisors, call them free on 0808 808 2252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.